Monday, February 16, 2015

Kash & Kingsley | 3 Months Old

Wow! Time files! I can't believe my sweet boys are now 3 months old! It's been so long since I've blog lol I feel like I need to introduce myself again! Lol but all jokes aside it's been forever since I've blog. Well let me update you guys. October 22, 2014 I gave birth to 2 beautiful baby Boys. As you know from reading my pregnancy post their names are Kash Jameson and Kingsley Alexander. After having the Twins my hands have been full lol so I haven't had time to do anything let along blogging, but I now have the boys on a schedule (kinda sorta lol I'm on their schedule) and now things are becoming alittle easier to get done. The boys are now sleeping more and are more happier then ever no more fussy babies.

The first 3 months were ruff. The boys got sick three times and it was horrible. I would never take the boys out because the weather was bad and the 3 times I did take the boys out they got sick. I felt so bad and guilty. They were congested, had stuffy noses, Kash had a little cought, they both had boogers and more boogers and they kept getting fevers. I would steam the bathroom almost everyday and take them in there for 10 mins, then I would turn on the humidifier every night and would rub baby vicks on their chest and the bridge of their nose, and I brought Infant Tylenol to cut their fevers down. I also had to buy Zarbee's cough syrup for 2 months olds. Thank God for Zarbee's! The first time around when the boys got sick they were like 3 or 4 days away from 2 months old and I didn't know what to give them. Everyone was saying they were too little to give them anything then my Mom and I started researching and she found Zarbee's. It was a lifesaver. The boys actually got some sleep and slept for 4-5 hours for the first time. They were no longer fussy or coughing. They were also very gassy the first two months the boys had so much gas on their bellies I had to buy gas drops and constantly give them gas drops before and after each bottle. Not only were the boys congested and gasy but they got constipated too and were not pooping. I had to buy Gerber baby prune juice and I put a few drops in their bottle and they finally started pooping, I only had to do that a few times and now the boys are pooping regularly. And on top of all of that Kash and King both started teething at 2 months old. My poor babies chew on everything and put everything in their mouths. I got them teething tablets and always put them on the tongue and it helps so much. Every time I took the boys to the Dr's the boys pediatrician and nurses would praise me for doing a great job and that even though I'm a first time Mommy I'm doing better then alot of Mom's on their 3rd and 4th kid. Dj tells me every day I'm a great Mom but I was always like your my husband and babies Daddy you have to say that to me but to hear it from complete strangers it was a little reassurance that I'm doing everything in my powers to make sure my boys are well taken care of! The first 3 months were completely ruff and very hard but I wouldn't have it any other way because it has made me stronger and a better Mother. My boys are now happier and healthy!



Age: Three months

Weight: 12 lbs 11 oz

Milestones: Kash has absolutely done a 360! He use to always cry and he was constantly fussy but now he's so calm and mellow. He just sits in his boppy and laugh. Kash is such a happy baby and it makes me happy that he's happy. He loves to laugh. He's always giggling and it's so cute!



Age: Three months

Weight: 12 lbs 15 oz

Milestones: Kingsley loves to smile and laugh too! I'm so thankful for happy babies! Kingsley is so friendly and love when the kids say hi to him or give him kisses. Kingsley loves kisses!


Here are a view pictures of the boys!



Happy Valentine's Day

Kash and Kingsley's 1st Valentine's Day 2015

Happy Babies!

Sleeping Babies!

I still can't believe in 2 days my sweet boys will be 4 months old. Time is going by so fast and I'm taking my time to enjoy every minute with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment