Monday, September 22, 2014

32 weeks

 
We had our baby shower Saturday and it was a Dream come true! Kingsley and Kash were showered with so much Love! 

How far along: 32 weeks

How big are the babies? their the size of a Honeydew

Total weight gain: 31 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} 

Maternity Clothes? No 

Maternity Fashion: I'm wearing a black dress from my Mom. 

Stretch marks? Yes, Tons!

Sleep: My sleep was horrible. It so uncomfortable and hurts to lay on my left side, right side, and my back. I'm experiencing so much abdominal pain and pelvis pain. Sunday and Monday night were horrible I bounced from the bedroom to the living room then Tuesday night DJ helped me out so much he placed pillows in a chair and I slept on the couch sitting up and he propped up my legs and feet in the chair. So all week I've been sleeping on the couch and I slept AH-MAZINGLY!!!! I literally have to sleep sitting up now to get a good night sleep.

Best Moment this week: Well the best moment this week was actually took place on Saturday. We had our baby shower and celebrated Kingsley and Kash. The second best moment this week was see all the over pouring love our family and friends did for Kingsley and Kash by giving us clothes, diapers, wipes, books, cribs, car seats, cards, and so much more. We feel so Blessed to have so many people that care for and love Kingsley and Kash as much as we do. 
We are so Thankful and Grateful! 

Miss Anything? Being able to sleep laying down again and on my stomach and side.

Movement: Yes, Lots of movement from both Kingsley and Kash. 

Food cravings: A&W Cream Soda, Turkey sandwiches, Greens and cornbread, and Sweets. Even though I've been craving sweets like crazy I definitely have been trying to stay away from them. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Two Busy little Boys!

Labor Signs: Yes! I was in alittle pain and experiencing some tightness in my stomach for 3 days after my baby shower from Sunday to Tuesday then I found out on Thursday at my weekly NST appointment that what I was experiencing was mild contractions. I had no clue! They informed me that I should have went to the hospital and if it happens again for more than 30-35 mins I need to go to the hospital. 

Symptoms: Lots of abdominal pain and tightness in my stomach

Have you started to show yet? This is not a question to even be asking anymore! I'm HUGE!

Belly button in or out? I've always had an Innie my entire life but now it looks like my innie is trying to poke out and it looks funny like an inne and an outtie. 

Wedding ring on or off? Off! I have little chubs now!

Mood most of the time: Exstatic!!!  

Looking forward to: Nesting, Finish putting away all the boys stuff, doing more shopping for the boys. I can't wait until DJ puts up the boys crib and were attending our 1st Maternity class Monday Night.

Baby names? Kingsley and Kash 

Thoughts: This has been an amazing week and at the same time a tiring week. I was experincing alittle pain this week but I continue to have a smile on my face. I feel so blessed and happy that so many people have been showering the boys with so much love. It just melts my heart. At our baby shower we were blessed with so many amazing things for the boys. You name it, cards, books, a bath tub, car seats, clothes, shoes, blankets, and so much more. You name it the boys were blessed with it! DJ and I feel so blessed and love that so many people love the boys just as much as we do. Even after the baby shower we continue to get blessed with more gifts. Our neighbors gave us a brand new bassinet and swing, we got a box of 204 diapers brought to our house, we attended a wedding Saturday and the boys got 2 more gifts from my friends and my cousin from Virginia just called and said she sending the boys some stuff as well. WOW! Just look at how God works! Were are sooooo grateful to have so many amazing and generous people in our life! It means so much to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment