Friday, September 12, 2014

31 weeks


How far along: 31 weeks and 3 days

How big are the babies? their the size of a Cabbage 

Total weight gain: 31 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} I went to the doctors and they said I weigh 214 so that means I only gained 1 pound! How is that possible?? I gained only 1 pound in a month?! That didn't sound right so I used my sister's scale to weigh myself and it said I was 219 so that means I gained 3 pounds.

Maternity Clothes? No

Maternity Fashion:  I'm wearing a dress I brought from Target. I love this dress and the original price was $24.99 and I only paid $6.16!!! Whooo Hooo!!!! :0)

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: My sleep is horrible and uncomfortable! 

Best Moment this week: The best moment this week was celebrating my birthday on Monday. My family surprised me with a party. I was so shocked and truly grateful! My surprise party was so fun and had all my favorites! My Mom made a huge Chili bar and made Rootbeer floats! Mmmm... I love Rootbeer floats! :0) And the second best moment this week is my Mom surprise me and DJ with a crib! I got so many great surprises this week! My sweet Mama brought the boys a crib! We are so excited and can't wait to put it up! 

Miss Anything? Sleep, Sleep, and More Sleep!!!

Movement: Yes lots and lots of movement! Both Boys are moving like crazy!

Food cravings: Soda, Greens and cornbread, and Winco Salads! I love winco's salads there so good! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Two very busy and Active little Boys! 

Labor Signs: Yes, I experienced my first Braxton-Hicks last week. OMG! It was so painful and what was ironic I experienced it at my Dr office. I had got alittle scared because I thought I was having contractions and going into labor. False alarm! 

Symptoms: pregnancy acne and Indigestion 

Have you started to show yet? My family says my belly is getting bigger and bigger every time that they see me! 

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? Off

Mood most of the time: Happy and Excited!

Looking forward to: Our Baby shower this Saturday! Here's a little sneak peak of our baby shower prepping and planning and what I've been working on! 

Baby names:  Kingsley and Kash 

Thoughts: I've been feeling Amazing this week. Monday was my birthday and DJ and I went to run a couple of baby shower errands and when I came back home my family surprised me with a surprise birthday party! They really surprised me I had no idea! There the absolutely the Best!!! On Wednesday , My Mom told me and DJ to come outside and she surprised us with a Crib. I almost burst into tears I was so happy. I'm so thankful to have her as Kingsley and Kash Grandma. These two little boys are going to be well taken care of. Thursday, I had my weekly NST appointment and of course the boys were moving like crazy and made it hard for them to monitor there heartbeats. My NST appointments usually take 20-30 minutes but this time it took 1 hour and 40 minutes. The Boys wouldn't even be still long enough for them to get there measurements. Even though the boys were misbehaving lol I still mange to get an adorable picture of Kash's face. He was being so sweet and posing for Mama. I think he has DJ's nose it's so cute! And tomorrow is our baby shower and we are sooo excited and can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment