Thursday, September 11, 2014

30 weeks


Happy Labor Day!

How far along: 30 weeks

How big are the babies? their the size of a Cucumber 

Total weight gain: 28 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} 

Maternity Clothes? No

Maternity Fashion:  I'm wearing a dress my Mom gave me.

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: My sleep has been horrible these last 4 nights I keep waking up every hour and I'm covered in sweat. Like clockwork the boys wake me up every night at 1am. Last night was 1:04am and the night before was 1:07am. There my nightly alarm clock! 

Best Moment this week: The best moment this week was seeing our boys even though they move so much we can never get a good ultrasound picture.

Miss Anything? Clear skin and Sleep!

Movement: Before Kingsley was only moving alot but now both Boys are moving so much!

Food cravings: Soda! Omg I was doing so good the first 7 months of my pregnancy. I wasn't drinking soda at all or sweet teas. I was only drinking water, crystal light, and Ginger ale every now and then but for the past week I've been craving and drinking soda like crazy. This week along I've had 3 Cokes, 2 Cream Sodas, and a Sweet Tea from McDonald's. I'm such a bad girl! I need to get back on track!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Two Active Boys! 

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: pregnancy acne and Indigestion 

Have you started to show yet? Definitely! I'm getting bigger by the minute. 

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? Off

Mood most of the time: Super happy!!!

Looking forward to: Our Baby shower next weekend! We can't wait to celebrate Kingsley and Kash!

Baby names? Kingsley and Kash 

Thoughts: This was a pretty easy week for me and the boys! I'm extremely tired and they are still very active but I still manage to get alot of my baby shower stuff done. I only have one more week and then our baby shower is next week. I'm just trying to get everything done and my house ready for my cousin. My favorite cousin is coming all the way from Louisiana for my baby shower and I'm so excited! It's her first time in California and she is so excited too! Her stay is not very long only 3 days but I'm so thankful shes coming to help us celebrate the boys.  My weekly NST appointment went great as always the boys are super active and very busy so we never get good ultrasound pictures of them and they give the nurses hell trying to find there heartbeats because they move so much but both boys are doing so good and growing so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment