Wednesday, September 3, 2014

29 weeks


How far along: 29 weeks

How big are the babies? their the size of a Squash

Total weight gain: 28 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} 

Maternity Clothes? No 

Maternity Fashion: I'm wearing a black dress from Kohl's

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: My sleep is so so! It takes a while for me to get comfortable but when I do finally go to sleep it's amazing and I sleep for hours! :0)

Best Moment this week: The best moment this week was seeing the boys again for my weekly NST appointment.

Miss Anything? Clear skin  

Movement: Yes! Kingsley moves ALOT but Kash on the other hand is real mellow and hardly moves. 

Food cravings: Sweets and Soda! The last 2 things I need to be eating or thinking about! Lol

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Two very active Boys!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Pregnancy acne. It seem like it got worse this week.

Have you started to show yet? This is not a question to even be asking anymore! I'm HUGE!

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? Off! Along with my growing belly my fingers are now little chubs!

Mood most of the time: Happy!!! 

Looking forward to: Our baby shower! In 2 weeks we will be having our baby shower and were so excited! 

Baby names? Kingsley and Kash 

Thoughts: This has been a very long and tiring week! I had 3 dr. appointments this week. Yes, you heard me right I had 3 dr. appointments this week. I'm so exhausted but all in all it was a great week. On Monday, I had my Glucose Screening Test. And that went horribly! I hadn't eaten for 13 hours, I was there for 3 longgg hours and instead of giving me 3 shots like they were suppose to they ended up giving me 8 SHOTS!!! I wanted to cry I hate needles! The guy drawing my blood couldn't draw my blood he said my veins were too deep and he kept poking me. It was uncomfortable, so then they switched me to another lady and she was awesome. She found my veins right away and was able to finally draw my blood. And don't get me started on that dreadful orange drank. Ewwww it taste like flat orange fanta soda. Okay, now to Wednesday. On Wednesday, DJ and I had to drive to San Bernardino which is an hour from our house to check on the boys hearts. I had a fecal heart monitoring appointment. The appointment went really good. Kingsley was of course moving all over the place Lol. Then Thursday, I had my weekly NST appointment and both boys finally move their positions. For my whole entire pregnancy Kingsley has been on my right side. Neither of the boys have been on my left, but now Kingsley has moved to my left side and he has position himself and he is upside down. For 7 months straight my sweet baby Kash has been at the bottom of my stomach. He has been so low but on Thursday he has now moved to my right side. I'm so happy the boys have finally moved their positions. After all my dr appointments this week and tons of baby shower shopping all I wanted to do was sleep in Saturday morning and I sure did! 

Omg! Becky look at her Belly! Lol

1 comment: