Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Registering For Our Twins!

A couple of Saturdays ago DJ, My Mom, Princess and I all went to Target and Babies R US to register for our Twins. When we found out we were having Twins we were shocked and so surprised but at the same time over joyed that God has blessed us with not ONE baby but TWO. For over 3 years, we struggled to get pregnant so the thought of us having Twins is a blessing! But when we had to register for our Boys all the things we wanted for ONE baby we now had to DOUBLE!!! And of course Twins don't run in our families so we didn't know where to start. I did some research to see what other Mom's of Multiples said where the must need items and I came up with a list to help other soon-to-be-Mommy's of Twins as well. Babies R US was also a big help they had a list of things you need for Twins. DJ and I decided together that we would only register our "must need" items and not tedious stuff like pacifiers, Vaseline, or baby laundry detergent stuff that we could easily buy ourselves. 




Registering For Twins

Diapering
Diapers - Tons and Tons of Diapers! lol
Diaper Caddy
Baby Wipes- Lots and Lots of them!
Baby Wipe Warmer

Bathing & Infant Care
Baby Wash
Shampoo
Baby Lotion
Powder
Thermometer 
Brush/Comb
Nasal Bulb Syringe
Washcloths- 12x (each baby has 6 washcloths)
Bath Tub
Nail Clipper
Hooded Towels with Booties- 2x
Swaddles- 4x (each baby has 3 swaddles)

Feeding
Bibs-12x (each baby gets 6 bibs)
Bottles- 12x (plus our breast pump comes with 4 bottles so a total of 16 bottles)
Bottle warmer
My Breast Friend Nursing Pillow
Burp cloths-12x (each baby gets 6 burp cloths)
Receiving Blankets- 6x (each baby gets 3 receiving blankets)
Medea Breast Pump
Nursing Cover
Bottle Drying Rack

Nursery & Bedding
Crib 
Crib Mattress
Crib Sheet
Crib Bedding Set
Changing Pad
Changing Pad Cover

Car Seat, Strollers, and Carriers
Car Seats- 2x
Double Stroller
Diaper Bag


Our Favorite Items
My Little MVP 9-piece Crib Bedding Set

DJ wanted the boys nursery to be either Superheros or a Sports theme, but me on the other hand I wanted to do their Nursery a Nautical theme like our baby shower. I felt the boys were too small for a Superhero room and that we should wait until there older but in the end Daddy won and were going to do their Nursery a Sports theme! Both Target and Babies R US had a Little MVP crib setting but we felt in love with the one from Babies R US.

Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump

My Breast Friend Deluxe Nursing Pillow

I plan on nursing both boys so I definitely need a Double nursing pillow.

Summer Infant Lil Luxuries Whirlpool  Baby Spa/Bath Tub

Chicco Cortina Double Stroller

I'm not a fan of the color Blue but I feel in love with this Double stroller! DJ really loved it too! 

Carter's Double Zip Diaper Bag- Taupe 

Carter's Jaquard Metallic Diaper Bag

I found 4 Diaper Bags! Yes 4! I couldn't even decide. My top two favorite ones are a Green Taupe one and a Gray Metallic one. The other two diaper bags are just basic black ones but I'm trying to stay clear of black.

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes- 744 ct

Pampers Newborn Diapers- 140 ct


Everyone that has Twins has said to always buy Diapers and Wipes in bulk. They say it's a lifesaver when you have Twins, so we will definitely be buying Diapers and Wipes in bulk.


Here are our Registries:

Babies R US

Target

Table for Two
Another thing I really want but neither Babies R US or Target carries it, is a Double feeding Seat called "Table for Two". It's very costly but so many Mom's of Twins talk about how amazing this product is and how it helped them feed their Twins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment