Monday, August 25, 2014

Hubby's 26th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Husband!
For months now DJ has been talking about Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que and how he wants to try it so bad. So I secretly planning a surprise birthday lunch. The day before his birthday I told him, "baby we might not do anything for your birthday, Is that okay with you?" He was like of course that's fine baby we can stay in and do something. Lol I got him good. I had it all planned out for months and my family was in on it too. I had been planning DJ a birthday lunch at Dave's for weeks now he just didn't know. The look on DJ's face when we pulled up to Famous Dave's was so priceless. He was so happy! He busted out laughing saying, "Oh you got me" "you really got". He was so shocked and surprised! My husband is so sweet and I really wanted to do something nice for his birthday. DJ loved his surprise birthday lunch and we ALL loved the food. Omg! The food was absolutely amazing and we can't wait to go back. 
 






















The Manhandler

Sweetwater Catfish Tacos



Happy Birthday My Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment