Sunday, August 24, 2014

28 weeks



How far along: 28 weeks

How big are the babies? their the size of an Eggplant

Total weight gain: 28 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} 

Maternity Clothes? No, this week I'm not wearing Maternity clothes! My belly is getting so huge it's stressful shopping for maternity clothes. 

Maternity Fashion:  I'm wearing an old dress I had from last year. 

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: My sleep has been okay!

Best Moment this week: The best moment this week was celebrating DJ and Princess birthday. My sweet husband DJ's birthday was Friday so we surprised him and took him to Famous Dave's BBQ and Saturday was my niece Princess birthday and we surprised her with a Frozen party. 


Miss Anything? Yes clear skin! My chin has broken out so bad!

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: The usual and Sweets! I want anything Sweet! :0)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Two Baby Boys!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: horrible pregnancy acne and tons of Indigestion 

Have you started to show yet? Most definitely!!

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? Off! My fingers got chubby! 

Mood most of the time: Happy! 

Looking forward to: Our 3D/4D Ultrasound appointment to see the boys and our Baby Shower!

Baby names? Kingsley and Kash 

Thoughts: Wow!!! I can't believe I only have 9 more weeks and I will be FULL TERM! I'm alittle nervous knowing the boys are coming so soon but I'm always happy because DJ and I are so anxious for October/November to get here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment