Thursday, August 14, 2014

27 weeks + Hello 3rd Trimesters



How far along: 27 weeks

How big are the babies? their the size of a Cucumber {Both boys weight 1 pound and 14 ounces, there just 2 ounces away from 2 pounds)

Total weight gain: 28 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} 

Maternity Clothes? No, this week I'm not wearing Maternity clothes. 

Maternity Fashion:  I'm wearing a Chevron print dress from Marshalls

Stretch marks? Yes, Tons! Over the last 2 weeks my stretch marks have gotten worse. It looks like a road map! 

Sleep: I have been getting my sleep on! lol I can hardly keep my eyes open lately and I've been taking tons of naps. 

Best Moment this week: Getting much rest! I've been sleeping alot lately and shopping for my baby shower dress. I tried on 4 dresses then snapped some pics so my Mom and Sisters could help me pick out the perfect one! :0)


Miss Anything? No

Movement: Yes, lots of movement mostly at night My boys are Night Owls like Mama! :0)

Food cravings: My cravings have been the same pretty much my entire pregnancy. Hot Turkey sandwiches, Fruit, Salads, Pizza {I'm such a bad girl I had pizza twice last week} Cereal, and now you can add Sweets to that list! I always want an Icee, Ice cream, Fruit roll ups or Gushers it's soooo bad! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Two Healthy little Boys!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I normally would say 'Extremely Swollen feet' and 'horrible pregnancy acne', but my swelling has went down! Yayyy! DJ brought me the most comfortable slippers and they were a lifesaver and I have been staying off my feet and I notice a big difference and my acne is clearing up! 

Have you started to show yet? Definitely!!! 

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? Off, my wedding rings started to get a little tight.

Mood most of the time: Joyful!

Looking forward to: Our Baby Shower! We have 4 more weeks and my family and I couldn't be more excited! 

Baby names? Kingsley and Kash Jameson 

Thoughts: I'm so happy and over joyed I'm officially in my 3rd trimester! Yayyy! We are officially in the homestretch! We have 10 more weeks and I will be full term. I'm 27 weeks and I still ask DJ to pinch me. I see the boys every week and I feel them move but I still feel like I'm dreaming. I can't believe I'm going to be a Mommy soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment