Sunday, August 3, 2014

25 weeks



How far along: 25 weeks and 6 Days

How big are the babies? their the size of a Cauliflower 

Total weight gain: 21 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} I have my next Dr appt on Aug 5 so I'll find out if I've gained anymore weight which I know for sure I have.

Maternity Clothes? Yes, this week I'm wearing Maternity clothes! 

Maternity Fashion:  I'm wearing a gray Maternity dress from Target.

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: In order for me to sleep good I have to sleep right under the AC which feels AH-MAZING!

Best Moment this week: Laying in bed and seeing the boys kick from the outside it was such an amazing experience. I was so giddy!!! 

Miss Anything? Clear skin and Energy! 

Movement: Yes! 

Food cravings: My Turkey sandwiches still, Cereal, Sugar free Popsicle and Sonic's slushies {I go get a slushie from Sonic's everyday when DJ gets off work!}

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Two Little Boys!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Extremely Swollen feet

Have you started to show yet? Most definitely! 

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood most of the time: Joyful!

Looking forward to: Our 3D/4D Ultrasound appointment to see the boys!

Baby names? Kingsley and Kash 

Thoughts: This heat is kicking my butt!!! It's been so hot here! The only thing keeping me cool is sugar free Popsicles, Sonic's Slushies, Ice cream basically things I don't need to be eating! Lol But it's soooo HOT! Oh yeah and the AC! Thank God for Air conditioner! Besides the heat I started shopping for my baby shower and working on all my baby shower projects. I have 10 major projects and so far I've got 4 done so only a couple more to go. I've been sharing sneak peaks on my party blog so if you want to see what I've been working on then head on over there and see! So I'm really excited our baby shower is coming up and I'm even more excited because I get to see the boys in 3D/4D! I can't wait to see their precious faces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment