Thursday, July 10, 2014

Peach Pink Lemonade

Peach Pink Lemonade



Ya'll already know I'm a punch girl! I love mixing and making drinks and punches and with this Summer heat I definitely have been taking advantage of that opportunity. I love when Summer fruit begins to come in like Peaches, Strawberries, Cherries, and Watermelon. I'm probably the first one running to the market. Well I picked up some peaches the other day and it's was like 85 degrees outside! I decided I'm going to make a Peach drink. I didn't want to make Peach Tea because let's face it I've made it time and time again I wanted to switch things up.

Here's what I came up with...

I mixed Country Time Pink Lemonade with Kern Peach Nectar and a splash of Ginger Ale  along with some Peach slices!

It was so delicious and refreshing! My family loved it and I hope yours does too! 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds delicious! I might try this whenever I have my house warming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! You should definitely make it for your house warming! It was so delicious Jessica :0)

      Delete