Friday, July 11, 2014

Eating for Three

Like I mention before here learning to eat for three didn't come easily to me. Just like myself there may be some soon-to-be Mommy's out there who are pregnant with Twins and don't know how to eat for three. I know I sure didn't so I want to share with you my eating schedule and what I've been eating. Someone may not know how to properly eat for three so I want to share what I eat. I'm not all a nutritionist and everyone's eating style is different but this is what works for me!


BREAKFAST: 6AM
8oz glass of Orange Juice
Speacial K Cereal with Almond Milk and Banana slices

AM SNACK: 10:30 AM
I had an Apple sauce and some Carrots and Ranch

LUNCH: 12-1PM
I had a Turkey Sandwich with Grapes and a Greek yogurt.
Crystal Light Lemonade

PM SNACK: 4PM
A Nectarine and String Cheese with a Water bottle

DINNER: 8PM
Herb & Garlic Chicken with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Black Beans
Water Bottle


BREAKFAST: 6AM
8oz glass of Orange Juice
Greek yogurt with Bananas, Blackberries, Strawberries, and Raspberries
Peanut butter Toast

AM SNACK: 9 AM
I had an Apple sauce and Granola bar

LUNCH: 12-1PM
I had a Turkey Sandwich with slice cucumbers and ranch
Crystal Light Lemonade

PM SNACK: 5PM
A Pear and String Cheese with a Water bottle

DINNER: 8PM
Spehegetti with Veggies and Cheese Toast
For Dessert I had mixed berries with Lite Whip cream topping 
Water Bottle


I try to make sure I drink lots of water, eat tons of Fruits and Veggies, and I've been trying to eat more Protein and Grains which has definitely been showing because the boys and I are gaining weight accordingly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment