DJ's favorite dish is Chicken Cordon Bleu but I never had it before and never made it before but at the same time I really wanted to surprise him with a Chicken Cordon Bleu dish. I went on Pinterest to try and find something easy pleasy to make. I found these delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent rolls and they were not only yummy but easy to make and I wanted to share this super simple recipe with you!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls
2 Chicken Breast, cooked
6 Slices Deli Ham
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp Honey
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
6 slice Swiss Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree
2. Remove crescent rolls from can and lay out in a long rectangle. Then Pinch the steams together really good.
3. Sprinkle the crescent roll with Italian Seasoning
4. The first layer is going to be the Swiss Cheese, then the Ham and the last layer is the Chicken breast
5. Roll up it up like a cinnamon roll and cut into 8-10 rolls
6. Next, place in a pie pan or a square baking dish and bake for 18-20 mins
7. Now mix the honey and Dijon mustard and drizzle over rolls if desired