Tuesday, July 22, 2014

24 weeks



How far along: 24 weeks and 1 Day

How big are the babies? their the size of an Ear of Corn

Total weight gain: 18 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} I have my next Dr appt on Aug 5 so I'll find out if I've gained anymore weight which I know for sure I have.

Maternity Clothes? Well... Not really! 

Maternity Fashion:  I'm wearing a black skirt from Kohl's, a denim shirt and a white boyfriend tee from Target {which let's be honest it doesn't fit anymore I had to keep pulling it down all day so after today I'm retiring this shirt}

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: My sleep is so so! The only way I've been able to fall asleep at night is by sleeping under the air conditioner. 

Best Moment this week: Attending FICWFM with my hubby, family, and church family. Getting both of our registries done at Target and Babies R US and beginning working on my baby shower! 

Miss Anything? Sleeping!

Movement: Yes! The boys have been moving tons! They love to have dance parties at night! 

Food cravings: still cereal! I'm eating cereal like every night before bed.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Two precious Boys!

Labor Signs: None at all! Thank God! 

Symptoms: My feet keep swelling up really bad! It doesn't look normal at all! My Dr told me to keep my feet elevated, stay away from alot of salt, and stay out of the sun which none of it is working my feet are still huge everyday! :0(


Have you started to show yet? Most definitely!!! 

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood most of the time: I've still very HAPPY!

Looking forward to: Our 3D/3D ultrasound appointment we have to see our sweet boys! 

Baby names? Kingsley and Kash 

Thoughts: This week was a SUPER BUSY week! Every year, My Church attends FICWFM in LA at Crenshaw Christian Center and this year we did just that on Tuesday! It's always such an amazing feeling to be there. I look forward to going every year and worshiping! On Friday, I did a little baby shower shopping and Saturday we went to do our baby registry for the boys! And after that we ate lunch and did some more baby shower shopping. When I got home I then rested alittle and then begin working on some of my baby shower projects, so I had a very busy weekend. On Sunday, I attend Church and OMG! I can tell I'm MOST pregnant! It was so hard for me to get ready for Church. I had a hard time shaving my legs in the shower, I could barley polish my toes nails and put lotion on my ankles and feet. Then I had plan on wearing black heels but my feet were to swollen to even wear them. I feel so Huge!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment