Saturday, July 5, 2014

21 weeks


How far along: 21 weeks and 5 days

How big are the babies? their the size of a Banana

Total weight gain: 18 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} 

Maternity Clothes? Yes! 

Maternity Fashion:  I'm wearing a black t-shirt from Target but it's not maternity and these are my black sweat pants that I live in. They are so comfortable!!! And there also from Target.

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: My sleep is okay! I wake up almost every hour during the night and I have no idea why and I still sweat all night as well. 

Best Moment this week: The best moment this week was 4th of July! My Auntie Dee Dee treated DJ and I to the movies. We went and saw Transformers! Then my Mom cooked some amazing BBQ and then my whole family came over to watch Fireworks. DJ and I feel so blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives! 

Miss Anything? No

Movement: Yes and I absolutely love every minute of it! They move every night when I get in bed and move most of the night.  

Food cravings: Strawberry Lemonade and Summer fruit; watermelon, cherries, and peaches!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Gender: sweet little BOYS!!! 

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: My feet and ankles are always swollen and the pregnancy acne has came back :-(

Have you started to show yet? Yes, definitely!

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood most of the time: Extemely Happy!

Looking forward to: Seeing my sweet boys on Friday!

Baby names? We already have their names picked out for months we where just waiting to reveal them. 

Thoughts: My week was great! I relaxed alot like the doctor told me too and I worked on some more of my baby shower stuff. I didn't really cook much this week. I was definitely drained from the heat. It's been so hot all week long and turning on your AC at 7am you know it's going to be a long hot day. This heat and being pregnant is not a good mix but thank god for air condition and ice cold Popsicles. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment