Wednesday, June 11, 2014

17 weeks

How far along: 17 weeks 

How big are the babies? their the size of Onions

Total weight gain: 12 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188}

Maternity Clothes? No, not yet! Even though I'm starting realize I need maternity clothes! lol It's like my belly grew over night.

Stretch marks? yes

Sleep: I toss and turn and get up to pee all through the night.

Best Moment this week: Papas and Princess ask me over and over again the babies names because they love to hear me say them. It just brightens up my day!

Miss Anything? Hot Fries! Since finding our I was pregnant in March I stopped eating them. I really just wanted to watch what I'm eating. But for some reason Monday I was craving them.

Movement: No! Still not yet. I try to be really still to try and feel something but nothing yet. 

Food cravings: My food cravings have been the same since I first found out I was pregnant, but this week it's all about Sandwiches and strawberry yogurt. I make a huge turkey sandwich everyday :0)

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Gender: We still have no clue!

Labor Signs: Nah.

Symptoms: My breast are no longer tender! Thank God! And my pregnancy acne has finally started clearing up this week! Yayyy! I've been taking really good care of my skin but I started to notice my nose spreading 3 weeks ago. I started to notice in my weekly bump updates that my nose was getting bigger and wider, but I didn't want to say anything. I was in denial! I've always said whenever I get pregnant I didn't want to be one of those women who gets pregnant and their nose spread across their face. Uhhh!!!! IT HAPPENED! I'm one of those women! The only person I told was DJ but he said he couldn't tell. Then on Sunday, my baby sister came over and said, "it looks like your nose is spreading". I could have burst into tears (oh yeah, did I mention I cried like all week. I have no idea why this was such an emotional week for me) because I knew it was true. Then my Auntie mention it to me how my nose looked like it was getting big. Just when all my pregnancy symptoms are going away my nose decides to grow.

Have you started to show yet? Yes, this past week I have seen the increase in my belly.

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? off

Mood most of the time: My mood most of the time has been Happy, but this week was so different. I found myself crying alot. I really don't have any reason why I'm guessing it's the hormones and worrying about the babies. 

Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my next ultrasound next week so that we can see our sweet babies again!

Baby names? Yes, we already have names picked out.

Thoughts: As you can tell I had no chalkboard picture this week! Omg! This was such a rough week for me. I hardly got dressed, didn't really cook (and that's not like me not to cook) and I found myself being emotional. My energy was completely gone and I was feeling so drained! I even started back taking naps. I haven't took a nap since April but I've been so tired that I fall asleep everyday for 2-3 hours. It seems like the babies are draining Mommy's energy. I have no idea what was going on with me this week. I guessing it was from worrying. I haven't seen the babies in a month and it's important for DJ and I to have the reassurance the everything is okay with them. I know I shouldn't worry or have any doubt but I just want to make sure our babies are healthy and doing great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment