Monday, June 30, 2014

20 weeks


How far along: 20 weeks

How big are the babies? their the size of Cantaloupes  

Total weight gain: 18 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} At my last Dr appt on June 27 I gained 4 pounds

Maternity Clothes? Yes! 

Maternity Fashion: I'm wearing a dress from Target but it's not a maternity dress. 

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: My sleep has been okay at night. I still wake up quite a few times during the night and I still sweat all night. Thank God for my fan! The babies move the most at night. It's like there having a dance party!

Best Moment this week: There were a ton of best moments this week. I got the most touching card in the mail from my cousin. Then we went to Olive Garden to celebrate my baby sister's 22nd birthday. Then on Friday, we got to see our sweet little boys! There getting so big! Over the weekend we started shopping for the boys. I need to stay out of Target lol Every time I go there I see tons of stuff I want.


Miss Anything? Nothing at all! I'm still so excited!!!

Movement: Yes, Tons!!! They have been moving like crazy. I love feeling them move.

Food cravings:  still loving my Turkey sandwiches, Fruit, and always wanting Strawberry Lemonade

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Gender: BOYS times 2!!! 

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: My feet get swollen almost everyday now, but most towards night time. 

Have you started to show yet? Yes, Most definitely!

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood most of the time: Giddy and Happy!!! :0)

Looking forward to: Finishing up my baby shower planning and seeing our boys again July 11

Baby names? We already have their names picked out we where just waiting to reveal them. The original plan was to reveal their names at the baby shower but everyone, family, friends, everyone from our Church, the nurses, and even complete strangers are asking us what are the boys names. So, I came up with something really creative and cute to reveal their names and I will be revealing their names later this week. 

Thoughts: This week was Awesome! Every week just gets better and better. I've been working on my baby shower prize bags and I can't wait to share them with you. I also started shopping for the boys, which is a lot of fun and were super excited to reveal their names to everyone. I love seeing them every 2 weeks. There getting so big and growing amazingly! DJ work schedule is crazy so he had to miss 2 appointments but he got to attend my June 27 Dr appointment and he was so excited! We always just found out he's off on my next Dr appointment on July 11 so I'm really happy about that. 

2 comments:

  1. Yayy for half way! Can't wait for their names to be revealed. Love you Keisha... praying for you and your boys often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love you too Jessica and Thank you so much for praying for the boys and I. I truly appreciate it! It means alot to me. I'm often praying for you too! I'm so excited your a Teacher now and I'm praying that your going to have a successful school year!

      Delete