Wednesday, June 18, 2014

19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks

How big are the babies? their the size of Mangos! Baby A is 9 oz and Baby B is 7 oz

Total weight gain: 14 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} My baby bump is finally round and showing!

Maternity Clothes? Yes! 

Maternity Fashion: I'm wearing a Blue Liz Lange Maternity Dress from Target. I only paid $7.00 for it!

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: Still having night sweats and I wake up every night 10 or 15 mins before 1 AM. I have no idea why?? And night time is the only time I feel the babies.

Best Moment this week: On Sunday, we did a mini photo shoot to reveal the Boys gender and then on Monday, I got to see them again. They were so busy and would not stop moving. Both boys were all over the place and very active!  

Miss Anything? No! I'm not missing anything. I'm still too excited!!!

Movement: Yes, Finally! :0)

Food cravings:  Turkey sandwiches still and any kind of fruit

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Gender: BOYS!!! 

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Swollen feet 

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I sprouted at 18 weeks! My twin bump finally got round and decided to debut itself last week!

Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? off

Mood most of the time: HAPPY and GRATEFUL!!!

Looking forward to: Seeing the Boys again on June 27 at my next dr appointment

Baby names? We already have their names picked out where just waiting to reveal them.

Thoughts: Today is only Wednesday and the week is not over yet and I'm still glowing and smiling from ear to ear! We started shopping for the boys this week and DJ is off this Friday so where going to go pick up a few more items. We already had there names picked out for months before we even found out if they were boys or not, so now were just trying to come up with a cute and creative ways to announce their names. 

We got the Boys their first onesies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment