Sunday, June 15, 2014

18 weeks "Debut of the Bump"


How far along: 18 weeks and 6 Day

How big are the babies? their the size of Bellpeppers

Total weight gain: 14 pounds {pre-pregnancy weight 188} My baby bump is finally round and showing!

Maternity Clothes? Yes! I got my first two pieces of Maternity clothes from Target both dresses and I was so excited!!! :0) I must admit I didn't like that I was "showing" so soon and early at just 4 months and so big right away, but I have fallen in love with my belly and loving the idea of showing off my twin bump!

Stretch marks? yes

Sleep: I still toss and turn for the most part and have night sweats but when I finally do go to sleep it's Ah-mazing!

Best Moment this week: On Monday we had a picnic in the park with the family, I finally started feeling little flutters, so feeling my babies move and getting to see them on Friday, not only did I get to see our sweet little babies we found out were having boys! Also on Friday, we celebrated my little cousin's 9th birthday at John's Incredible Pizza, which was a lot of fun! 

Miss Anything? No! I'm not missing anything. I guess I'm so excited about finding out were having BOYS and finally getting to shop for them. 

Movement: Yes, Finally! I finally felt them and I'm so excited and can't wait to feel them more.

Food cravings:  Turkey sandwiches!!! I eat one everyday for lunch! ;0)

Anything making you queasy or sick: No!

Gender: BOYS!!! We found out this week were having Twin Boys and we couldn't be more happier! 

Labor Signs: No!

Symptoms: Nah!

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I sprouted at 18 weeks! My twin bump finally got round and decided to debut itself this week!


Belly button in or out? Innie

Wedding ring on or off? off

Mood most of the time: Extremely Joyful and Blessed!!!

Looking forward to: Seeing the Boys again next Friday! I now have to go to the Doctors every 2 weeks.

Baby names? We already have their names picked out where just waiting to reveal them.

Thoughts: I've been on Cloud 9 all week!!! This has just been a really awesome week! My bump officially started showing, I got to spend some family time with my family at the park, and we found out were having two precious boys! This week couldn't get any better! :0) 

Maternity fashion:  
Dress- Liz lange Maternity for Target
Bracelet- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment