Monday, May 5, 2014

Pregnancy week-by-week: 17 weeks Pregnant

 

How far along: 17 weeks 1 Day

How big is the baby? the size of a Onion {5.1 inches and 5.9 oz}

Total weight gain: 10 pounds 

Maternity Clothes? I mostly wear tons of dresses!

Stretch marks? I was hoping I didn't have to say yes to this! But, yes, I have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: It takes me a while to get to sleep but when I finally do I sleep GREAT! Last night I slept for 10 hours! :0)

Best Moment this week:  Nothing new happened this week. We worked and I cooked and cleaned. Nothing new or exciting this week besides the fact that I got Pizza and Tuna! :0)

Miss Anything? Not this week!

Movement: Late Tuesday night I was in bed and felt something but I wasn't sure if it was the baby. Then Wednesday while talking to DJ, my Mom, and sister I felt something again. So I'm not sure if I felt the baby or not but I'm pretty sure I did.

Food cravings: Fruit! I literally have to have Fruit everyday! I eat a yellow Apple with Tajin everyday. Tuna with Ritz crackers and Pizza. I finally got my Tuna that I've been craving since last week. I made myself tuna and got Ritz crackers from my Mom. For 3 weeks, I've also been craving Pizza but been trying to avoid eating Pizza because It's not the most healthiest choice. BUT I caved and ordered Pizza on Thursday! I had pizza with an Ice cold water bottle and loved every minute of it!


Anything making you queasy or sick: No!

Gender: We don't want to know the gender just yet. We want to wait and be surprised!

Labor Signs: No too early

Symptoms: Tender breast, really dry skin, and pregnancy acne

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I have a small baby bump.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off

Mood most of the time: still very, very Happy and very Anxious to see the baby! 

Looking forward to: My Dr appointment on May 13! We FINALLY get to see the baby!

Baby names? Yes, we already have a boy and girl name picked out.

Thoughts: Yesterday I became 17 weeks and I can't believe how fast everything is going. Wow! Everything is happening so fast! In July, were having our baby shower so I literally have only 2 in a half months to plan and get everything together. Eeekkk! I need to seriously get started! I'm excited because the same day as our baby shower were revealing the sex of the baby. So, were having a Gender Reveal party/Baby shower. I'll share more details with you guys later. My symptons have been crazy I still have tender breast at night, now my skin is dry and I'm still getting pregnancy acne. I've never had dry skin before my skin has always been oily but lately it's been dry and cracking. I changed my lotion last week and I also started applying Neutrogena body oil and coconut oil. I research and google everything now and I found out wearing a sports bra at night can ease your breast from hurting and aching, so I went to Walmart and brought some sport bras. I've never liked sport bras ever but I can now say I'M IN LOVE! My breast didn't hurt all night and I slept like a baby. :0) I also can't get enough of Jamba Juice! I think it's the heat, because I want anything fruit related and cold. I'm becoming a regular customer at Jamba Juice and Taco bell for their freezers. Lol

Just having a little Fun!
After my baby bump photo I had to grab my Icy cold water bottle and an Apple and my DJ thought it would be fun to play around and include it in my chalkboard tracker!
Maternity fashion: T-shirt- Target 
Leggings- Target
Bangles- Forever 21

Happy Cinco De Mayo and have a Great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment