Friday, May 16, 2014

14 weeks


How far along: 14 weeks 4 Day

How big is the baby? their the size of Lemons

Total weight gain: 11 pounds {I gained 1 pound from my last visit}

Maternity Clothes? No, but my clothes are starting to get a little tight

Stretch marks? yes, I have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: It takes me a while to get to sleep but when I finally do fall asleep it's pretty good.

Best Moment this week:  The best moment this week was finding out the we are having Twins. DJ and I were in shock but we are extremely happy that God has blessed us with two children. We tried for 3 years to have one baby and now He has blessed us with two. Also hearing and seeing all our families reaction when we said we were having Twins everyone was so happy and so excited for us! :0)

Miss Anything? Not this week!

Movement: No

Food cravings: Still mostly just Fruit!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No!

Gender: We definitely NOW want to know the babies gender. We are so anxious and ready to find out!

Labor Signs: No too early

Symptoms: really dry skin and pregnancy acne

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I no longer have a small baby bump it's pretty round now.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off

Mood most of the time: Joyful

Looking forward to: My Dr appointment on May 22 to see my babies again.

Baby names? Yes, we already have names picked out.

Thoughts: So many changes happened this week and I wasn't at all prepare for them, but I definitely thank God for them. Three weeks ago, When I thought I was 15 weeks my Dr told me my uterus felt really small to be 15 weeks, so he told me to schedule my first ultrasound on May 13 to see if I was really 15 weeks and to finally see Baby Evans. So, three weeks weeks went by and I thought I was now 18 weeks on Mother's day. Well to our surprise Baby Evans was not 1 baby but 2 and when they measured the babies and my uterus they said I was only around 14 weeks! Huh?? I was so confused. I thought I was so far along but they said, Nope the babies are too small and they even changed my due date from October 12 to November 10. So as you can see there has been so many changes going on. And now that were having twins we definitely want to know their gender. No more surprises! lol I literally feel like I'm living in a dream and I have to pinch myself I'm feel so blessed right now and I can't describe how happy I am. To see both of them moving their arms and legs brought tears so my ears and hearing their heartbeats was like sweet music to my ears I couldn't stop cry. All happy tears! :0)




Maternity fashion: T-shirt- Target
Shorts- Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! So excited for you two! The wait was well worth it.... see God knows what he is doing. (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you so much! Yes it was well worth the wait and He definitely knows what He's doing! :0)

      Delete