Wednesday, May 28, 2014

15 weeks

Lol! Well, since I'm now officially 16 weeks I should post my 15 weeks right... 


How far along: 15 weeks

How big is the baby? their the size of Apples

Total weight gain: 12 pounds {I gained another pound :-( It seems like every time I go to the Doctors I've gained another pound but it's all for my babies}

Maternity Clothes? No, I'm still wearing my regular clothes, but my clothes are starting to get a little tight.

Stretch marks? yes, I have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: Uncomfortable! I toss and turn for hours.

Best Moment this week: We were excited all week long because we thought we were going to finally find out our babies gender.

Miss Anything? Peaceful sleep!

Movement: No. My Dr said  by 16 weeks I should start feeling some movement or recognize feelings of them move

Food cravings: Still mostly just Fruit! I crave any kind of fruit whether it's fresh, frozen, or can. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: No!

Gender: We definitely NOW want to know the babies gender. We are so anxious and ready to find out!

Labor Signs: No too early

Symptoms: really dry skin and pregnancy acne

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I no longer have a small baby bump it's pretty round now.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off

Mood most of the time: Joyful

Looking forward to: Seeing my babies again!

Baby names? Yes, we already have names picked out.

Thoughts: At my last Dr. appointment we were told we might be able to see the babies gender this week. We were so excited to find out if were having Girls, Boys, or one of each! My Mom even came to our Dr. appointment with us because she wanted to see the babies too, but unfortunately we were not able to see the sex of either baby A or baby B. We were so bummed! Lol you should have seen the look on our faces you would think our fish died or something. We were so sad we didn't find out their sex, but at the same time we were so HAPPY to hear both babies heartbeats are really Strong and they are doing wonderfully!

Thank you God for your abundant blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment