Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pregnancy week-by-week: 16 weeks

 

How far along: 16 weeks {4 Months}

How big is the baby? the size of a Avocado

Total weight gain: 10 pounds 

Maternity Clothes? No, I've just been wearing tons of dresses.

Stretch marks? I was hoping I didn't have to say yes to this! But, yes, I now have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: My sleep has been great, whenever I finally do go to sleep! Lol {I'm a night owl so I'm pretty much up all through the night, which I'm looking at as a good thing when the baby comes everyone says the baby wakes up every 2 hours for a bottle, so I'll be up! :0) }

Best Moment this week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat again for the third time and Going on a little date with my Teddy! DJ and I went to the Lemon Festival. It's an Annual festival that they have every year in the city I grew up in. My whole family goes every year but this year it was only DJ and I. And let me just say, Mama ate good!

Miss Anything? clear skin, but my breakouts are getting better.

Movement: No, but the baby is kicking, moving, and punching but I can't feel anything yet.

Food cravings: I literally have to have Fruit everyday! I crave it 24/7! This week just to name a few I had a Fruit 'n yogurt parfait with Strawberries inside, I had frozen peaches, and 3 days in a row I had to have a yellow apple with Tajin! 

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I have a small baby bump.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off

Mood most of the time: Happy and very Anxious to see the baby! 

Looking forward to: My Dr appointment on May 13! We FINALLY get to see the baby!

Baby names? Yes, we already have a boy and girl name picked out.

Thoughts: This week I became 16 weeks and I'm feeling great. Baby Evans is the size of an Avocado. {4 1/2 inches long and 3.5 ounces} Our baby is going to be growing double in size over the next couple of weeks and his or her arms and legs are now the length there suppose to be. I'm so happy because even when the baby couldn't hear me before I would still talk to the baby everyday, but now our baby can hear my voice. So, now when I read my bible I read it out loud so the baby can hear and I'm always sing {I literally sing everyday} but now I especially sing to the baby. My favorite song to sing to the baby is Judy Garland's "Somewhere over the Rainbow". When Princess was a baby I use to sing it to her and now I get to sing it to my very own baby. I feel so blessed and Happy! 

Maternity fashion: Dress- Marshalls
Cardigan- Papaya
Bangles- Wet Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment