Friday, April 25, 2014

Pregnancy week-by-week: 15 Weeks

 

How far along: 15 weeks

How big is the baby? the size of a Apple


Total weight gain: 10 pounds! I went to the Doctor's yesterday and I'm happy to say I gained my weight back. I was 189 and I had lost 8 pounds but yesterday I weighted 199. So I gained the weight back I lost plus 2 extra pounds.

Maternity Clothes? No, I've just been wearing tons of dresses.

Stretch marks? Yes, I now have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: My sleep has been really great this week. :0)

Best Moment this week: Celebrating Easter with my family at the park and Going to my Dr. appointment this Thursday 

Miss Anything? clear skin, but my breakouts are getting less and less

Movement: No 

Food cravings: Fruit, Mexican food, Pizza, Cinnamon Chex cereal, and anything to do with Eggs or breakfast food!


Anything making you queasy or sick: No!

Gender: We don't want to know the gender just yet. We want to wait and be surprised!

Labor Signs: No still too early

Symptoms: Yes, pregnancy acne 

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I have a small baby bump.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Going on a Date today with my Hubby!

Baby names? Yes, we have a couple!

Thoughts: I officially turned 15 weeks on Easter. So Happy Easter Everyone! Baby Evans is the size of Apple this week and is 3.4 inches. This week I've been feeling great. Sunday we went to Church and after Church we went to the park and had a picnic. We had a blast like always and this week I was suppose to have my first ultrasound yesterday but when the Dr. examine me he said I felt smaller than 15 weeks so he said he wanted to wait 2-3 weeks until he gives me an ultrasound and my blood work. I'm not going to lie me and DJ were really sad, actually devastated might be the word. We were so looking forward to seeing our baby for the first time. My next Dr appointment is May 13 and we'll finally get to see the baby. 

Maternity fashion: Dress- Forever 21
Bangles- Wet Seal



No comments:

Post a Comment