Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pregnancy week-by-week: 14 Weeks

Hello Second Trimester!

How far along: 14 weeks

How big is the baby? the size of a Lemon

Total weight gain: I went to my Dr's appointment last week and they said I lost 8 pounds. So instead of gaining weight I've actually lost.

Maternity Clothes? No, not yet my clothes are still fitting and plus I've just been wearing tons of dresses.

Stretch marks? Yes, I now have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: My sleep has been really good. Before I couldn't even sleep on my side but now that I've found my spot I sleep on my right side and it feels good.

Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat twice now and it gets more and more special each time.

Miss Anything? Yes, clear skin and Sushi! This pregnancy acne is kicking my butt and I'm always craving sushi!

Movement: No 

Food cravings: Fruit, Mexican food, and Cinnamon Chex cereal

Anything making you queasy or sick: No!

Gender: We don't want to know yet and we want to wait and be surprised

Labor Signs: No still too early

Symptoms: Yes, tender breast, pregnancy acne and I got morning sickness for 1 week

Have you started to show yet? Yes, I have a small baby bump.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off. I had an allergy reaction to white gold

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: My Dr appointment next week!

Baby names? Yes, we have a couple!

Thoughts: I'm 14 weeks and Baby Evans is the size of Lemon. Our baby is 3.4 inches and I can't wait until we finally get to lay our eyes on our baby. I get my first  sonogram this week and we are so excited. My last Dr appt DJ wasn't able to make it because he had to work but I made my appointment around DJ's work schedule now so that DJ doesn't miss anything. He's so supportive and involved! I'm so happy to be out of my first trimester I got sick the last week of my first trimester and it was so horrible!!! I'm finally feeling better and got  ALL my energy back. I've been de-cluttering my home and getting everything ready for the baby and getting a lot of spring cleaning done. DJ says I've been running around like Flo Jo! Hahaha He's hilarious! But I've been cooking dinner every night and cleaning everyday. I'm so happy I'm out of my first trimester. I've also been walking every night with DJ we eat dinner then at 6:30 PM we go walking. I'm definitely trying to stay healthy and fit my first pregnancy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment