Monday, April 21, 2014

Pregnancy week-by-week: 12 Weeks & 13 Weeks

12 WEEKS 

How far along: 12 weeks {3 months}

How big is your baby? the size of a Plum


Total weight gain: None 

Maternity Clothes? No

Stretch marks? Yes, I now have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: My sleep has been great this week

Best Moment this week: The best moment this week was hearing our baby's heartbeat. It was so loud and strong. I teared up just hearing it. 

Miss Anything? Yes, clear skin!

Movement: No movement

Food cravings: Ham and Cheese croissants, fruit, Eggs, and Mexican food

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing!

Gender: Still don't know

Labor Signs: No still too early

Symptoms: Yes, tender breast and pregnancy acne

Have you started to show yet? Slightly!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off now due to the fact that I had an allergy reaction to white gold

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Our Dr. appointment next week

Baby names? Yes, we have a couple!

Thoughts: This week I'm 12 weeks and our baby is the size of plum. Our baby is 2.1 inches and is approximately 0.49 ounces. I'm still feeling great this week. Thank God! I have not got any morning sickness and I have tons of energy, which is great! Every two weeks I've been having Dr. appointments which is making me very happy because each time we get to hear the baby's heartbeat. Hearing how loud it gets every time makes me so happy. Baby Evans has a strong heartbeat. 



13 WEEKS
{sorry no baby bump picture this week I was too sick}

How far along: 13 weeks

How big is the baby? the size of a Peach 

Total weight gain: None

Maternity Clothes? No

Stretch marks? Yes, I now have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: My sleep was not so good this week I had morning sickness all night. I tossed and turned all night.

Best Moment this week: On Monday, April 7 was my Grandma's birthday then on Wednesday April 9 was my Uncle James birthday and my baby cousin's Bird's 10th birthday and we got to celebrate at Chuck E Cheese.

Miss Anything? clear skin and my hair! My hair has been falling out and coming out in clucks. 

Movement: No movement yet

Food cravings: Fruit, Eggs, Pizza, and Mexican food

Anything making you queasy or sick: It seemed like everything was making me sick. I was nausea for an entire week.

Gender: Still don't know

Labor Signs: No still too early

Symptoms: Yes, Morning sickness, tender breast, and pregnancy acne

Have you started to show yet? Slightly

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off. I had an allergy reaction to white gold

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Finally seeing my first ultrasound

Baby names? Yes, we have a couple!

Thoughts: This week I'm 13 weeks and Baby E is the size of Peach. Our baby is 2.9 inches and is now 0.81 ounces. This week was a very ruff week for me. You wouldn't think how sick I got because last week I was feeling great! But I was sick the entire week. It felt like I couldn't walk and I had no energy. Sometimes DJ would even have to help me up on my feet I was so dizzy. It was one of the worst feelings in the world to feel sick and helpless. I couldn't cook or clean and I was nausea the entire week. I was nausea morning, noon, and night! My stomach was so upset everyday. The only thing that made me feel better was Ginger Ale. Ginger Ale became my best friend. I drank it 24/7 and it was the only thing that kept the morning sickness at bay. I was so happy because Canada Dry is my favorite drink so I always keep it in the house and it became real handy. I even went to Winco's and brought some Ginger Tea and drank it at night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment