Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week-by-Week: St. Paitrick's Day & 10 weeks

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Right now I am 10 weeks and our little one is still growing and making me very sleepy! Lol :0)

Right now our baby is the size of prune. Baby E bones and arm joints are forming. They say there's kicking and movement going on in there but I can't feel anything just yet!

The whole idea is still surreal for both DJ and I. Everyday we are watching my belly just waiting for it to start growing. At this point I can't believe how sleepy and exhausted I get. Last Monday and Tuesday napping was my favorite thing to do, but by Wednesday I got a burst of energy and I made DJ breakfast, cleaned my entire home, started prepping dinner, worked alittle on the Spring baby shower, and even helped Princess with her homework. I couldn't believe how energized I was but I was happy to be back to my old self. 


Here's my bump this week!

How far along are you? 10 weeks
How big is your baby? the size of a prune
Total weight gain: None  
Stretch marks? No
Symptoms? Besides from being exhausted from time to time I feel really good!
Favorite Moment this week: Princess and Papas rub my stomach everyday and says, "hi baby"
Miss Anything? Yes, Sushi and clear skin! These acne breakouts are killing me!
Any Movement? No, still not yet!
Food cravings? Eggs, Fried Zucchini with Ranch, and Fruit! I'm always eating strawberries, oranges, and nectarines. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? The smell of Hot sauce! DJ puts hot sauce on everything and the smell makes me queasy! 
Have you started to show yet? Slightly! 
Gender: We still have no idea! 
Belly button in or out? In




The kids were so excited on St. Patrick's day and they couldn't wait to show me and tell me what they did at school!

Me and my Princess!


Oh and I'm now a redhead! Lol I've actually have done my hair red
 twice before so this wasn't something new! But DJ never had seen me with red hair. He loves it so much, he's now calling me his Red Hot Mama!!! 


Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment