Tuesday, March 11, 2014

We prayed and He answered! I'm pregnant!!!

I have some exciting news to share!

After trying for 3 years, DJ and I are happy to say we are PREGNANT!!!!

I can't stand the "S" word! I hate being sick and last week I got sick. Every year in December or January I get sick and stay sick for a very long time. Runny nose, sore throat... I get the whole sha-bang!! While this year I was so proud of myself I took vitamins and drank Orange juice and hot tea every night because I was determined not to get sick!! December ended and I didn't get sick. Yayy! And when January started approaching I still didn't get sick. I was so happy I made it 2 months straight without getting sick, then February came and I still didn't get sick I was so happy. Then BAM!! February 26 Wednesday night I thought I was getting the flu. I had night sweats all night, I had a fever, I couldn't sleep all night, waking up every 2 hours, and my back, breast, and stomach hurt so bad! 

I was crying because I thought I had got sick and got the flu. Then the next morning everything was fine! What!?!? I was so confused because I didn't know what was going on with my body. I was sick the night before and now I was fine. I told my Mom, Aunt, Sister and Grandma what happened and they all instantly said I was pregnant!

Pregnant???

DJ and I have been trying to have a baby for 3 years now with no luck. This year we made a decision to just give it to God. In January we started praying a prayer a pregnancy prayer and everyday DJ would place his hands on my stomach and say "Thank you God for our perfect child"

DJ and my family kept telling me I was pregnant and I needed to take a test. I don't know why I wasn't convince. Saturday night I took 2 pregnancy test and the positive symbol was looking odd. It had a dark vertical line but the horizontal line was faint. We decided to Google it and ept stated that even if the horizontal line is faint it still means it's a Positive!

Even after reading it we still weren't convinced. The next day, Sunday, after Church we went to buy a digital home test. After taking the test, it literally took 1 minutes and Pregnant popped up!!!

PREGNANT!!!!!

We started jumping up and down screaming and crying saying, Thank you God!

yes, I took 4 test!! I had to make sure!


After seeing this I was shaking with excitement! After hearing DJ say; "baby I told you, you were Pregnant" was the best thing I ever heard. Some of you may know how I feel the desire to one day starting a family and longing to see a positive sign!

The next day I immediately went to the Dr's office to get it confirmed for sure! At the Dr's. they told me I was 9 weeks!!!! WHAT!?!

9 weeks... so you mean to tell me I've been pregnant since January and I didn't even know it! Wow! Just look at how God works me and DJ have been praying for a baby and speaking and laying hands on my stomach everyday and just a couple of weeks ago I shared our story about how hard it's been to conceive, then He blesses us with a Miracle! 

God is Good!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Sis! So happy for you and DJ!!!!! I know you two will make great parents. I'm just reading this so I'm very late but extremely excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you so much sis! We are extremely excited too and can't wait to hold our baby in our arms! Thank you so much for all your Love Jessica and all your encouraging words!

      Delete