Friday, March 28, 2014

Pregnancy Week-by-Week: 11 weeks


How far along: 11 weeks

Total weight gain: None 

Maternity Clothes? No, not yet my clothes are still fitting

Stretch marks? Yes, I now have light yellow ones at the bottom of my stomach

Sleep: My sleep is pretty good! I loved sleeping on my stomach but now it's so uncomfortable, so I started sleeping on my right side which was feeling amazing. BUT now every single night for the past 2 weeks my breast have been extremely tender and sore so now I've been sleeping on my back. Now that I sleep on my back my sleep has been pretty good.

Best Moment this week: On Wednesday DJ had the day off and my stepdad wanted to take the family and kids to chuck E Cheese, so DJ, Baby E and I got to tag along it was alot of fun.

Miss Anything? Yes, clear skin!

Movement: No movement

Food cravings: Ham and Cheese croissants, fruit mostly just nectarines, apples, honeydew, and strawberries. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing!

Gender: Still don't know

Labor Signs: No still too early

Symptoms: Yes, tender breast, pregnancy acne and gas

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? off. I had an allergy reaction to white gold

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Our first sonograms

Baby names? Yes, we have a couple!

Thoughts: This week I'm 11 weeks and Baby E is the size of lime. Our baby is 1 1/2 inches and is now fully formed. He/She will soon open and close it's hands into a fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums, and most of the bones are beginning to form. Hearing this just makes my heart happy to know that God is forming a miracle inside of me and my baby is developing fast. I still won't feel the baby until another month or two but I'm so excited and ready. I'm excited and so ready to see the baby at our first sonogram appointment. However this pregnancy acne is driving me crazy! My face broke out so bad last week and continues to get worse and worse. I found out it's from my hormones and that when my hormones get back to normal my skin will be too and the acne will go away, but it's driving me crazy because I want my face to match my mood. I'm so happy and always in a good mood and I want my skin to reflect that. I didn't get a picture of my baby bump this week DJ was at work when I did it and I had no one to take my picture. I need to start doing my chalkboard tracker when DJ's off work.



No comments:

Post a Comment