Monday, March 24, 2014

Last Week in Photos!

Heyyy!!! Heyyy!!! Heyyy!!!

I have no idea why I'm so happy! It's Monday and usually on Mondays I just want to stay in bed, but I woke up feeling amazing today!

I love to smile and I have a huge smile on my face today.

I wanted to share my last week in photos with you guys!

My week pretty much consist of fruit! Lol I've been craving and eating fruit like crazy and loving every minute of it! I've always loved fruit but now I wanted it like 100 times more.


My Aunite Karen made some Blueberries dumplings and put some blackberries in it as well and it literally hit the spot!
Delicious!

Not only have I been eating a ton of fruit but I've been eating  a tons of veggies too!

chicken, veggies, and rice

salad with cherry tomatoes and avocado 

Saturday everyone had to work so I got to spend the day with Princess. So the entire Morning and afternoon it was just me and her bonding. I glad we got to spend this time together because she's getting better and better with the fact that her Tee Tee Mama and Uncle BJ are having a baby.
At first she was not too happy and told us we can't have a baby, but now she's coming around more to the idea.


We went outside for a little walk, well I was the only one walking. Then we went inside watched movies, she did my nails and hair, and we played Uno cards. Then when her friends came outside she ditched me, but by this time I was a tired Auntie so I needed a little rest.


DJ is so excited were having a baby. He rubs my belly day and can't wait until it gets bigger. It's so cute the baby can't hear yet but DJ still talks to my belly.


I can still see my feet! Lol I can't wait until my baby bump gets bigger.


Then on Sunday I got to go to Church with this cutie! 


God is Good and I'm so happy and thankful for the people and blessings he's placed in my life!


Happy Monday Everyone and have a Blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment