Saturday, March 15, 2014

IKEA Trip + Baby Bump

Not only did I have energy Wednesday but Friday I woke up with so much energy as well!!! It feels so good to not feel sleepy all day. Friday morning I woke up, had quiet time, took a hot shower, and actually did my makeup. It felt good to put on alittle makeup and feel pretty. Me, Mom, Auntie and my sissys all headed out to Ikea. We went to Ikea to get some frame for my Gender Reveal party! Yes, were already planing my Gender reveal party! 

"Hi, my name is Keisha. I'm addicted to parties."

 No, but really in 2 months we find out the sex of the baby and my family and friends are so excited they keep asking me, when is the baby shower? and what's the sex? So I thought to answer everyone's questions I'm just going to throw a huge Gender reveal party. 

After we came from Ikea we stopped by the strawberry patch! Heaven! Lol Lately I've been craving nothing but fruit. I could eat fruit for every meal. I've been munching on oranges, pears, nectarines, and strawberries. 

my makeup and my bump!

Me, my Mom, and Sisters

frames! I can't wait to show you what I'm doing with these!

Yummy berries!

No comments:

Post a Comment