Saturday, March 15, 2014

{DIY} Pregnancy Chalkboard Tracker

For the past 2 years I've been seeing these Pregnancy chalkboard trackers everywhere and I said to myself when that day comes I'm definitely going to make one! Well that day has come! 

I really wanted to document my growing bump each week and this is the perfect way how!
I was so excited Friday I made my first Dr's appointment for Monday and I can't wait to hear the baby E's heartbeat. After I made my Dr's appointment my Mom and I headed to Hobby Lobby so that I could get the items I needed. Saturday morning I went to Church for Women's Ministry then after Church I got started on my chalkboard.  


Materials I used:
Chalkboard
White Spray Paint
Crayola Chalk

The chalkboard was $7.99 and it was on sale for 30% off then to top it off the white spray paint was only $3.00 and I had a 40% off coupon so I only paid around $5 for the chalkboard and $1 for the spray paint. Then I purchase Crayola Chalk from Walmart for only $2.97. I love when a DIY project doesn't break the bank and is budget friendly! I spent under $11. The chalkboard had a wood frame and I didn't too much like that so I spray painted it white.


This is how it looked after I spray pained the edges.

All done!

And here is me and my bump! 

No comments:

Post a Comment