Monday, February 17, 2014

Flat Tummy Spa Water

I'm mean business about trying to lose this weight this year! I've been doing Taebo with DJ and Making Flat Tummy Spa water with my Mom. This water is so much refreshing than drinking plain water! I was doing so great in January staying away from soda and juice but February I've been doing horrible!!! :-( Well hopefully making these detox waters will help me get back on track!

Flat Tummy Spa Water


Servings: 1

Ingredients:
12 cups purified water 
2 lemons, organic 
1 cucumber, organic
2 inch piece of ginger, grated
1/2 cup mint, organic



Directions:
1. Slice lemon and cucumber into thin pieces. 
2. Grate the ginger
3. Place all ingredients in a big jar and stir
4. Allow it to chill overnight and drink throughout the day.



This mixture can be used twice, all you have to do is just add more fresh ginger and refill the water, allow it to chill overnight again in the refrigerator and drink! 


No comments:

Post a Comment