Sunday, January 26, 2014

This week in photos!



As you know Monday was Martin Luther kings Day and my sissy's birthday! We had a dinner party to celebrate her birthday at our favorite spot, Shoguns!


I've been helping my Mom decorate her room. She found this really great mirror and a lovely wall decal so I helped her place both of them on the wall, then I found some white flowers in the gift bag and cards section at Walmart and placed them around the mirror frame. I told her she should add black and white photos on the sides of the mirror.


I made something so yummy and scrumptious... Oven Baked Frito Pie! One of DJ's favorite dish is Frito pies and he requested it for dinner but I didn't want to make it the same O'boring way! All over Pinterest everybody was pinning this Oven Baked Frito Pie saying how amazing it was, so I had to find out for myself. And yes it was AMAZING! 


DJ and I went to Hobby Lobby! I love that I have a supportive Hubby and he's willing to go to Hobby Lobby with me whenever I ask him too.


On Friday, I had Jamba Juice with Mom, Auntie, and my Sissy! 
This was a refreshing break from water!


I haven't worn makeup in 2 weeks so it felt great to put on some makeup and take a selfie!

Sunday we all went to the hospital to have lunch with birdie! She was so happy we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment