Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last Week in Photos!




Started working on Princess Valentine's tutu and did some party prepping!




Tried a new chicken recipe and it only had 2 ingredients! It was delicious! 



Surprise the kid's with the Book, If you Give a Mouse a Cookie 
and a bag of Chocolate chip cookie mix. 


They not only loved the milk and cookies but really enjoyed the book too! They wanted me to read it over and over again.


Finally finished mailing off our New Year Cards! I know I'm so late.


Princess came over everyday after school to watch movies! We watched Home Alone, Daddy Day Care, Little Mermaid, and Big Fat Liar for the 1000th time! lol


As you know DJ and I are HUGE superhero fans so we were super excited because last week was Superhero week on AMC so all week they showed Superhero movies! Yayyy!

My favorite part and line from X-Men: "Never forget, mutant and proud!"

No comments:

Post a Comment