Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Grammy 2014 Favorites!

If you missed the Grammys Sunday night then you missed an eventful night!

I watch the Grammys every year but this was the best in music.

DJ and I are huge lover of music and we love all genres of music, so the Grammys for my household is a big nigh!

Why haven't I ever had a Grammy party?!?

But anywhos! Here are the big moments that I loved!

Best Dressed Females
The Queen! Who always looks amazing!

Ciara 
She's Glowing and looks so Beautiful!

Kelly O.

Alicia Keys

Best Dressed Males
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Best Dressed Couple
Wiz and Amber

My Favorite performances!

Pharrell, Stevie Wonder, Draft Punk, and Nile Rogers

Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons killed it and were amazing! 
One of my favorite performance!

Pink & Nate Russe

Carole King & Sara Bareilles

Even though these were my favorite performance I was most touched by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Madonna, and Queen Latifah performance. As Macklemore and Mary Lambert sung "Same Love" {one of my favorite songs} and Madonna sung "Open your Heart" while 30 couples got married at the Grammy's. There was probably not a dry eye in the audience because I know at my house there wasn't a dry eye. I balled like a baby! It was Beautiful!


And last but not least I finally heard Beyonce and Jay-Z's song "Drunk in Love" that everyone has been buzzing about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment