With literally only 8 more days left until Christmas I thought it would be a great time to share some Holiday recipes with you.
I don't know if you remember the sticky Bun Breakfast Ring I made last year for Christmas morning. If not see it here.
Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk or 1 tube Phillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits (I used 1 1/2 tubes of Grands biscuits)
3 tbsp. Butter,melted
1/2 cup pancake syrup (Mrs. Butterworth)
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
1/4 cup chopped almonds, optional
1. Spray a bunet cake pan with non-stick spray. (I use Pam)
2. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts
4. Place half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan.
5. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan,overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring. Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixture.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter and Enjoy! :-)
These Hot sticky buns taste amazing with a glass of cold milk or you can pair it with some yummy hot cocoa like I did!
Crockpot Hot Chocolate
1/2 cup dry baking Cocoa (I used Hershey's Cocoa)
12 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
7 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine water and milk in the crockpot
2. Then stir in the Cocoa, vanilla, salt, and sweetened condensed milk
3. Keep stirring!
4. Stir, then cook HIGH for 2 hours or until hot.