Friday, December 27, 2013

Pajama Christmas Brunch

We truly had a wonderful Christmas this year! 
We were just going to get together to wear our pajamas, watch Christmas movies and munch on popcorn, but then my Auntie Tonia wanted to have Ham so I suggest we have a Pajamas Christmas Brunch. Mom decided we should all get together at 1pm so it give everyone time in the morning to have Christmas morning at their homes. We had an amazing brunch consist of ham, turkey sausage, eggs, biscuits, grits, and fruit. For dessert my Auntie made a yummy breakfast sweet called Cinnamon Bun cake which was absolutely delicious! We listened to Christmas music and played a game called, "All I Want for Christmas". We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well. 
Merry Christmas!


We always start with Prayer!

Me and my Boo in our PJ's!




Everyone looked great in their pajamas!




Chef Cameron cooking it up!!!












Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Love The Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment