Saturday, October 26, 2013

Without Wavering

Hey ya'll! I've truly have missed blogging but I've had the craziest schedule since September. As you all know DJ cut his hand really bad at work, so he has been at home since his injury. For over a month now we've been traveling back and forward 2-3 times a week for his Dr. appointments, then last Tuesday he had surgery and now he's able to start his physical therapy 3 times a week.
Okay the point I'm getting at is with DJ not working and then my hours have been getting cut for the past two months therefore our house has decrease by $700 from our income. It may not be a lot to some but -$700 in our home is a lot to us.

Our income has changed, but our Faith hasn't! Without stressing or worrying over our finance we have cast all of our cares onto Him and there has not been a single day that He has not supplied our needs.

All our Rent and Bills are paid.

Our clothes are washed and we are fed everyday.

We have gas to get to get to all of DJ's dr appointments and to run our errands.

And we truly believe it's because of our Faith!

Based on our act of faith we are Financially Blessed! We are holding fast to our confession of faith and without wavering we are still paying all of our Bills on time, our sowing, tithes, and offering have not changed, but they have increase and are only getting better.

Here are some scriptures that are helping me:
Proverbs 31:11
Psalm 34:8-10
Psalm 37:3-5
Phillipians 4:10-13
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
1 Timothy 6:6-8
Hebrew 13:5-6

Things I have been doing also to help not be financial burden to my home or my husband:

1)Praying and speacking to my finances
 2)Making attempts not to throw any and everything in my cart at Target or Dollar Tree
3) Puting more into our Savings account
4) getting back to my meal planning and making a grocerie list
5) Not purchasing fast food or eating out

By doing these simple things and using my faith I see an amazing change in my marriage and my finances.

This is the second time since being married our faith and finances have been tested but we are fully prepared. Just by looking at us you would never know our finances have changed because we are the most happiest we've ever been and we are filled with so much JOY :-)

I hope this helps someone dealing with a change in their household as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment