Thursday, October 17, 2013

Walking Dead Premiere Night

Last Sunday was the premiere for Walking Dead season 4. If you guys don't already know or can't tell it's one of our favorite shows. I've been a fan since 2010 when it first premiered Halloween night and last year was DJ first time ever watching it and I got him hooked! I also got my sister hooked, so were all Walking Dead fans :-)

Every year we huddle up and watch it but we never get to have a party or fix anything, so this year I cooked "Walking Tacos" basically it's eating nachos out of a Doritos chip bag. They were super easy to make and no clean up!

All you need is:
Small bags of Dorito Chips
Ground Meat 
Taco Seasoning
Sour cream
Cheese
Salsa (optional)

Cut the side of the bags and dump everything on top of the chips! Ta-Da! So simple!




For Dessert, I made "Zombie brain Cupcakes" using velvet cake mix, cream cheese frosting. To frost the cupcakes I found this really great tutorial here then I added green sprinkles and crushed oreos to look dirty. The kids loved the cupcakes and went crazy over them, they especially liked the oreos in the middle.





Delicious!

For the rest of the night we munched on Walking Tacos and Cupcakes while watching Walking Dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment