Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy 27th Birthday to me!!!

I had a really relaxing birthday this year with my loved ones! My birthday was in September and It was relaxing and laid back and I loved it :-) I'm always running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off decorating and setting up everyone's birthday parties so when it comes to mines I just want to relax. And this year I did just that! DJ and I got up and got ready for Church. We were late again like last Sunday... We've being praying and really trying to work on being on time for the Lord. Mom and Princess was already at Church so it was just us along for the ride. It was perfect we sang, laughed, and goofed off alittle. After Church, DJ and came home and changed into our Pj's. Lol yes, you heard me right at 3 PM we put on our Pj's and got into bed. All I wanted to do was cuddle up and watch movies with my husband. Of course Princess and Warrior came over and joined us for movies. Christina and Renee also came over and showered me with tons of gifts and goodies. Mom brought me brownies and a Tori Spelling book. She knows how much I love some Tori Spelling :-) DJ got me a cheetah print top and a Besty Johnson bag.  I feel so Blessed to be 27 and have an amazing support system. I'm now at a point in my life where I'm most happiest and filled with so much joy!


Me and DJ on my birthday outside of Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment