Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Decorations!

Know ya'll know I'm trying to be a Cheapnista and save money but I still wanted my new place to feel like Fall. It's my favorite season and I was not going to pass up the chance to decorate.

One problem I didn't want to really spend money! Lol
It was so difficult going to all my favorite spots: Dollar Tree, Target, and Hobby Lobby and seeing all the pretty Fall decor and knowing I would have to pass on all of that this year. So I went digging in my party storage to see what I could use.

I found...
A box of glittered fruit and pine cones, a glittered pumpkin, a bouquet of Fall flowers, and a glittered acorn that said, "Give Thanks".

I found a free Fall subway printable on Pinterest!

The only thing I had to purchase was a box for our front door which only cost $1.00









Happy Fall ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment