Saturday, September 14, 2013

The week of... {Photo dump}

The week of Princess party was Hectic!  

I usually like to get everything down 2-3 days before the big party day but this time it didn't happen!!!

The ENTIRE week I did lazy cooking. Whenever I cook in my crockpot I call it lazy cooking. you just throw everything in the crockpot, turn it on and get back to lifetime movie network! Lol ;-D
It wasn't by choice to be honest but I'm glad DJ suggested it. On Sunday evening I cooked Riblets in the crockpot and DJ feel in love. So when I went to cook dinner Monday night he said to me, "Uh Baby can you please baby please cook that chicken in the crockpot like you did those ribs because you put your foot in those ribs." I crack up laughing just thinking about how he said it. Tuesday night he wanted me to cook in the crockpot again! So I just gave in and cooked in the crockpot all week. At the time I didn't want to do it but in the end it helped me out alot and I was able to getting alot of packing and party prepping done. Thanks Hubby :-D

I finally received all of my party goods in the mail. Our little studio apartment has been over flowing with packages.

The last two party items I got in the mail were a handmade Big Book of Boo Boos and a custom Doc Mcstuffins headband. They were so adorable and Princess was so excited :-)

The cookies came Friday the day before the party and they were so freakin cute :-) We couldn't stop looking at them all evening and gushing over them. Jennifer from Sugary Sweet Cupcakes and Treats did such an amazing job!

Friday I was up all night finishing up 16 goodie bags and gluing over 30 tiny glittered hearts on to bandaids to place in the goodie bags. It was tidouse but a labor of love all for my Princess! I even did a mock set up to see how it would look at the party!


Let's just hope the week of Warriors party goes alot smoother!

No comments:

Post a Comment