Friday, September 20, 2013

Last week {photo dump}

Last week...

I turned 27!
me and DJ on my birthday

I didn't lazy cook! Lol

I did my nails!
I use to polish my nails once away but since I wash dishes everyday polish no longer stays on my nails. so we haven't been friends lately but I wanted to feel girly so I did them.

Tuesday my Sissy brought me the BEST salad ever! It was Crab and Shrimp salad and it was delicious!

I started partying shopping for Warrior's 5th birthday and working on my long list of DIY projects. The first project his name.


Wednesday we had a big scare and a ER visit. My poor baby :-(
Thank you God for health, speedy recovering and healing by Friday DJ was pain free and feeling better.
He was feel so good the next day he wanted to go out for lunch and we even did a little shopping.


Friday we went to the Fair and had so much fun.

And Sunday we attend Church :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment