Friday, August 9, 2013

{Flashback Friday} Sissy's Baby Shower

Hey! Hey! Hey!

It's Flashback Fridays!

Today I'm going to flashback to my first baby shower I ever planned for my baby Sister! Out of all my Sisters I'm the most closest with my baby sister, so planning this shower was very special to me. Of course my picky sister didn't know what theme she wanted or even what colors she wanted but that's where I came in. I found a cute little It's a Girl Teddy Bear theme at Party City and went from there. The colors I picked from the Invitations were Pink and Lavender and I had to add a little Lime Green because that's my Sissy's favorite color. If I would have left the baby shower up to her the entire party would be Lime Green! Lol
For the Menu my sister just wanted wings and greens, so we picked food from back home. Greens, Beans and rice, Spaghetti, and Wings. We played a lot of fun games! Everyone couldn't stop talking and laughing about the games. Then it was on to opening presents and cake. For the cake my sister's favorite is Chocolate but we all don't share that same love of chocolate liker her so I did the cake half and half so everyone could enjoy a piece.















Mom cracking up! I love to hear her laugh
 she's the most beautiful when she laughs!






Me being the good little hostess that I am cutting the cake!

WOW! I look so young and SKINNY! 



And last but not least my beautiful sister! I thought she was glowing and Gorgeous pregnant but she felt huge and tired all the time. 


I hope you all have a Fabulous Weekend :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment