Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BBQ Honey Pineapple Chicken

My Mom is the Queen of Recipes!

The reason I call her that is because my whole life my Mom has always loved trying new recipes. She loves to cook new recipes, collect recipes, and loves to share and swap recipes with anyone and everyone.

Lately, a lot of her recipes have come from Pinterest. Here is a Crock pot chicken recipe that will make your mouth water just by hearing the ingredients.

Enjoy!

BBQ Honey Pineapple Chicken

1 lb, about 3-4 raw chicken breasts

2 cups BBQ sauce, I used Sweet baby Rays sweet & spicy!

1 can sliced pineapples. Reserve 1/2 cup of juice

1/4 cup chopped white onion

1 Tb honey

Mix honey, BBQ sauce, juice all together and pour over onions and chicken. Next, Cook in Crock for 5-6 hours on low. 
Then Shred chicken and serve over rice!


To see the original recipe click Here!

This chicken was full of flavor and delicious! 
Is your mouth watering yet? :o)

1 comment:

  1. Awww....Thanks for always trying them with me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete