Monday, July 8, 2013

Celeste's Baby Shower

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to attend my good friend, Celeste's baby shower. She's having a baby boy!

Auntie Tonia, Auntie Dee Dee, and Mom planned the entire shower and did an amazing job! My Auntie Tonia asked me to make the punch for the shower so I then took it upon myself to design a drink station. The theme of the baby shower was a playful and colorful jungle theme and Celeste loves monkey. The baby shower was catered  so we munched on yummy tacos and had tons of sweets. 


Celeste wanted Taco and what the Mommy wants the mommy gets! Lol


The Mommy-to-be and the Party Planners




me and the proud mama to be!





me not looking! lol












I haven't been to a baby shower in awhile and this one was filled with lots of Love :o) Everyone showered Celeste with tons of blessings and love. I'm so happy for my good friend and I can't wait to meet Baby Winters!

No comments:

Post a Comment