Monday, June 17, 2013

RJ's WWE Superstar Party


Wind, wind  go away! Come again another day! That's what we were saying and praying all day long. RJ's birthday party was extremely windy but packed with a ton of FUN! 

All of the awesome things I made for the party no one got to see even the birthday boy I was so disappointed. The background, the tent labels, birthday banner, cups, and centerpieces I made blew away and went flying into the air like a thousand times. I created a ring to go around the table to look like a WWE wrestling ring and that blew away too. Nothing I placed on the candy buffet table stay on the table. Even though RJ's candy buffet table didn't work out we still had a Great time!

The wind was not my friend! Just as I placed the cupcake toppers in the cupcakes they melted then the wind blew and knocked them down, therefore icing got all over the table cloth. I spelled out the birthday boy name, "RJ" with giant letters the wind blew and broke it so the letters where no longer attached :( Anything and everything that could go wrong did. I only got 1 good picture. Even though I didn't get the pictures I need the birthday boy and my family all had a great time and that's all that matters :)


the birthday banner that never stayed put! lol

{my one good picture}







As you can see everyone loved the cakepops!!!!








After getting wet everyone munched on Hot dogs, BBQ Sundaes, Corn-on-the-cob, and Chips.








No cupcakes but he still loved his toppers!

The birthday boy standing in front of his bare candy buffet. 
Poor baby didn't even notice he was having too much fun!

The gang!

Party Styling & Concept: Posh Diva Parties
Printables: Art Depot 

5 comments:

  1. Even with those few pictures, I can tell that this party was the bomb. I love the color scheme and the theme was neat.Cake balls.... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much Jessica you sure know how to make a girl blush :o) Lol

      I'm so happy when my readers enjoy my parties and thank you so much for your feedback it means alot to me!!!

      Delete
    2. And yes the cakepops were yummy... Red Velvet!

      Delete
  2. Did you print the labels for the waters or where did you get those from? Planning a bday party in July for my son & really liked that detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yadira! I apologize for commenting back so late. I'm barely seeing your comment. I printed the labels from Staples and I purchased them from Etsy from a seller name Art Depot. If you click on Art Depot it will take you straight to their link. I hope this helps hun!

      Delete