Saturday, June 8, 2013

My 5 Day Vacation!!!

I officially got back home May 22 from my 5 day Vacation! It was a short and sweet but a really fun vacation. I'm going to be honest I was a little nervous and scared to go on vacation by myself. Since getting married in 2011 the Hubs and I have never been apart and the month of May it seemed like me or him were never home. He got called off to 3 fires and I left for 5 days. June we plan on spending A LOT of QUALITY time together :o)

 On my mini vacation I got spoiled with breakfast in bed 2 days in a row by my cousin, I got to see my In-laws and meet my niece, Jenesis for the first time. I also got to spend time with my sisters, cousins, and nieces and nephews. Since moving back to Cali I've been craving a lot of food from Louisiana like, chicken strips with a Lemonade from Southern Classic, Fried Fish from Country Boys, Corn Nuggets, and a Sweet Tea from Raising Canes. I'm happy to say I got to grub on all the foods I've been missing. Lol I better enjoy it while I can because the Hubs and I plan to start clean eating once again and this time were doing it RIGHT! My vacation was a Blast and I loved every minute of it! I can't wait to go back in August to spend time with everyone again.







Happy :o)




From Wednesday night until Friday night we stayed up late every night or should I say morning until like 5am party prepping. It was tons of work cutting, hot gluing, and assembling everything together for this party, but I had so much fun party prepping with my cousin. We nibbled on chips and dips and watched  Lifetime movies.









my sweet nephews <3 I miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment