Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My 1st attempt at Meal Prepping!

Sunday was my first time meal prepping and I think I did a pretty good job! It was alot of work took about 2 hours and 40 mintues but I played music and danced so it didn't feel like I was in the kitchen too long.

One of the reasons I'm writing this post is because back in February when I first tired clean eating I never even meal prep I didn't know what it was, but now I have a better understanding.

I made enough Lunches and Dinner for Monday through Thursday because I plan on doing a small meal prep on Friday for the weekend.


For Dinner- {Foods in the pictures}

4 pieces of Baked Tiaplia Fish
6 Boiled Chicken Breast
4 Hard Boiled Eggs {for in the morning & lunch}
Asparagus
Broccoli


For Lunch- {Foods in the picture}

4 containers of Romaine Salad with Cherry tomatoes
4 containers of Chicken wraps
2  containers of Fruit Salads
2 bowls of Berries {for in the morning}
4 containers containing only 2 tbp Balasmic vinaigrette salad dressing

I learned that when I prepared my meals on Sunday I didn't eat bad the whole week :o) Yayy Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment